Sunday 15 September 2013

OOTD // * Young and Wild and Free *





T-shirt // Topshop
Dungarees // New Look
Belt // Matalan
Shoes // Ebay

Hello :)

This is actually my ootd yesterday but i never got around to writing this post. I woke up yesterday and the sun was shining which automatically puts me in a good mood! I threw on my dungarees, set my hair in a side parting and let out my inside child hence the FUN photos :D

I LOVE my dungarees, they're so easy to style and really fun to wear, I don't know why :/ Although the sun was shining, which seems like it was the last day of summer looking out at the rain from snuggled in my bed with hot chocolate right now, It wasn't warm enough to go bear legs. The tights are back!

I had a busy day yesterday and this outfit was so comfy but still stylish. I went to visit my Nanny for tea and cake, then to visit my brother for a catch up and then I played 'come dine with me' and cooked pasta for my friends, which if I may say so myself was scrummy.

Hope you all had a fun Saturday and a wonderfully lazy Sunday catching up on LFW of course :)

Charlotte
xxx

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing,and pictures are lovely:)
    Would you mind checking out my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...