Saturday 2 March 2013

*OOTW* #7



Hello everyone :)
Where has this week gone?? Is it just me or has this week gone fast for everyone? Sorry for the lack of posts but it literally feels like yesterday I did the last OOTW and here we are again :O

So I went to the mall one day this week and saw these amazing shorts in Zara and instantly thought 'holiday outfit'. I really love the checker board print, it's new, it's different and a great change from the usual black and white stripe. They actually don't picture well online but they're this amazing smooth, silk like material and their casual but trendy style makes them perfect for a holiday evening. I will definitely be purchasing these :)

I found two tops which I could see myself wearing these with, one more bold than the other but I just couldn't decide so let me know your opinion below :)

How gorgeous are all of these accessories?? The amazing chunky tassels on the sandals and the brightly coloured, jeweled bracelets!! Im so in love <3 Anyone feeling this love too??

Anyway enjoy your Saturday and I have a few posts for this week that I shall be working on today to make sure time doesn't slip by again.

Charlotte
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...