Friday 1 February 2013

*Sales Haul* #2


Red bag - Stradivarius // Brown bag - Stradivarius // Brown boots - Pull and Bear // Gold studded brogues - Zara // Silver studded slippers - Pull and Bear // Grey Jumper - Zara // Yoko tee - Zara // Jeans (not sale) - Zara // Red tee - Zara // Wine skirt (not sale) - Primark // Grey patterned top - Zara // Check shirt - Zara // White flower blouse - Zara

Hello:)

Finally I had my last exam today hooray!! I'm free to spend as much time on my blog as I want :) 
So as promised in my last post here are my new purchases from my second sale haul. I say new because a lot of the items I purchased before went down in price and seen as I hadn't worn them yet I bought them again and returned the more expensive ones but only new purchases are pictured. 
A lot of my items are from Zara because their sale is simply amazing! All of their lovely pretty good quality tops that used to be 30 euros or more are knocked down to around 13 euros, which is even more amazing when you take into account the exchange difference too. 


I haven't included the prices simply for my benefit so I don't freak when I see the total but if you would like to know then just ask :)

Hope you enjoyed this post and it will be the last sales items I purchase! hopefully :/

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Charlotte
xxx









2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...