Saturday 20 October 2012

*Paris Fashion Week S/S 2013*

Hi all,
So I am sure all you fashionistas have been aware of the fashion events for Spring Summer 2013 collections that have taken place over the past few weeks. I have been so busy that I haven't been able to look at the amazing designs but I have been ill for the past few days, :( bummer, but it does mean that I have had time to scroll through the masses of amounts of pictures that Vogue have collected from the events whilst drinking copious amounts of tea :)

I could bombard you all with literally thousands of pictures as I really couldn't choose my favorites but I've chosen some of my favorite trends to share with you. By the way I've only managed to get through the Paris week as there are so many photos, and since my boyfriends 21st is quickly creeping up on me I have had to divide my time between fashion and birthday shopping :)

Enjoy the show...

Alexander McQueen - Long live the Peplum

I love how they has combined the peplum and the caged bodices... Simply amazing!






Paul & Joe - Summer Prints

I have never heard of Paul & Joe before but wow their clothes are amazing. I simply love this whole collection, the mix match prints and colours perfectly complement each other. Definitely keeping an eye out for them in the future.







Chanel - OVERSIZE

So Chanel have over sized pearls bags and hats and even clothes but it looks so good. How cool is this hoola hoop bag??






Valentino - The Collar

How they style the collar on the evening wear is so so elegant. This is my favorite trend of all the posts and I hope to see some copies on the high street or become amazing rich soon as I must own one of these deigns.







Sorry for the lengthy post think I got a bit carried away :/ You can find the rest of the collections mentioned and more here. Enjoy :)

Charlotte
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Ah, I love Alexander McQueen and Chanel! Always such amazing and inspiring collections.

    In answer to your comment on my blog about Paris, if you could email me at kirstilee24@hotmail.co.uk I'll send you all the addresses I have for the vintage shops :) They're all quite close which is good and you find many more when you're walking around :)

    Kirsti xx
    www.silentsweethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? these collections are amazing :)

    Ahh thanks so much I'm so excited to go !! Not long to wait now :)

    Charlotte
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...