Monday 18 June 2012

Weekly Update

Hey, so I've been very busy this week and have had no time to blog :( I went to London with my boyfriend to celebrate our 6 year anniversary :O we went shopping and then to the planetarium... it was Amazing, I really recommend a visit.
 So I've decided I'm going to do some outfit posts when I find time to take photos and hopefully if we ever have a few sunny days I could take some outside.
This week I did find time to bake some cupcakes, what do you think?


So I decided to go for a blue and green theme this time and I think the colours look nice together.
The middle cream one was for my Nan and I put a raspberry in the middle.



This cupcake turned out to be my favourite as it has a sort of ombre look fading from blue to white.

They're so simple to make and so much fun to decorate, perfect for rainy days :)

As it was fathers day sunday I decided to bake him a chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream inside, coated in melted chocolate topped of with maltesers, as you can guess he loves chocolate lol. What do you think? This was my first ever cake as I usually bake cupcakes but I was really pleased with the result.


Hope you've enjoyed this post and I'll be doing some outfit posts towards the end of the week :)

Charlotte
    X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment.
I appreciate all of your comments and answer every one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...